- This event has passed.
Next Course Begins: September 10th
- 16 ninety-minute live classes, twice weekly – Mondays and Thursdays.
- 10 week course.
- [9/10, 9/13] [9/17, 9/20] [9/24, 9/27] [10/1] [10/8, 10/11] [10/15, 10/18] [10/25] [10/29, 11/1] [11/5, 11/8]
- Connect via phone, Skype or web interface
- Your instructor: Lori Rubenstein
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Interview with Lori – Click play to listen!
COURSE LEARNING HIGHLIGHTS
- Divorce coaching – building upon the gifts of divorce or finding the silver lining.
- How to coach around the legal system, without giving legal advice.
- Implementing tools – assisting the client with discovery and change.
- Exploring the issues of infidelity.
- Understanding and dealing with abuse.
- Boundaries and communication practices, during and after divorce.
- Coaching students through loss of self-esteem and other self-confidence issues.
- Navigating relationships with family, friends, and others during and after divorce.
- Finding forgiveness of self and others.
We use PayPal to process both Credit Card and PayPal transactions – No PayPal account is required.
1 single payment of the full course purchase price.
Followed by 3 payments of $433 monthly. Total purchase price, $1799.
- This is an advanced level of coach training and Student must be a Certified Life Coach or be enrolled in ICA’s Life Coach training program, or an equivalent course.
- Students must be of the age of majority in their country of residence and have a good working knowledge of English (written and spoken).