- This event has passed.
September 11, 2018 @ 12:00 am - 1:30 am UTC+8
New Course Coming Soon!
- 3 two-hour live classes, once weekly.
- 3 week course.
- Connect via phone, Skype or web interface
- Your instructor: Lori Rubenstein
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Can divorce be – A gift?
You’ve heard the phrase, “When life gives you lemons…” It’s cliche, but true – There’s a great glass of lemonade just around the corner, and, as a coach, you can bring your client to greater heights from a seemingly bleak situation.
Divorce is defined as: “The legal dissolution of a marriage, by a court or other competent body”.
What an extremely simplistic description for a rather difficult process. There are obvious lows in this process, as a person is shaken to the core – all aspects of a life are touched by this change. But anger, sadness, and indecision will break away to new insights, new life lessons, and new hope.
The role of a certified divorce recovery coach is to provide support through the divorce process, as well as work with their client in mitigating the negative emotions often associated with divorce. Working in partnership with the client, coaches assist with re-defining a client’s goals, aspirations, and beliefs. Coaches have the flexibility of working with their clients one on one, or in conjunction with other professionals including pastors, counselors, mediators and the like.
Although the path of a divorce recovery coach can be an emotionally charged one, it can also be an amazingly rewarding journey. Assisting the client in finding their confidence and joy again, creates a positive radiating force for change and personal growth for the client. It’s truly a magnificent process too behold.
As a business, Divorce Recovery Coaching can be a very lucrative and rewarding career. Clients will be looking for healing and recovery when facing divorce. With the proper training, you’ll be qualified to assist them with both.
Interview with Lori – Click play to listen!
COURSE LEARNING HIGHLIGHTS
- Divorce coaching – building upon the gifts of divorce or finding the silver lining.
- How to coach around the legal system, without giving legal advice.
- Implementing tools – assisting the client with discovery and change.
- Exploring the issues of infidelity.
- Understanding and dealing with abuse.
- Boundaries and communication practices, during and after divorce.
- Coaching students through loss of self-esteem and other self-confidence issues.
- Navigating relationships with family, friends, and others during and after divorce.
- Finding forgiveness of self and others.
This course is ICF approved, providing 6 interactive class hours and 4 self-study/homework hours.
We use PayPal to process both Credit Card and PayPal transactions – No PayPal account is required.
1 single payment of the full course purchase price.
Followed by 1 monthly payment of $250. Total purchase price, $500.
- This is an advanced level of coach training and Student must be a Certified Life Coach or be enrolled in ICA’s Life Coach training program, or an equivalent course.
- Students must be of the age of majority in their country of residence and have a good working knowledge of English (written and spoken).