- This event has passed.
Mastering Belief Roadblocks 102
October 28 @ 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm PDT
MASTERING BELIEF ROADBLOCKS 102
Next Course Begins: October 28th
4:30 pm Pacific, Wednesdays
- Eight 2.5-hour live classes, weekly.
- [10/28] [11/04] [11/11] [11/18] [11/25] [12/02] [12/09] [12/16]
- Connect via phone, Skype or web interface
- Your instructor: Terri Hase
ABOUT THIS COURSE
COURSE LEARNING HIGHLIGHTS
- Why inviting a client to ‘change their mind’ is an essential coaching skill.
- How to invite a client to challenge their own thinking.
- How your client’s beliefs got to be default thinking in the first place.
- The physiological process involved in changing a mind.
- The top recurring human thought patterns that block our client’s forward momentum.
- Scientifically supported processes for addressing limiting, or negative, beliefs.
- How to provide grounded reassurance to your client’s around their blocks.
- How to remain un-attached to the client needing to change their thinking to ‘your way.’
- How to turn the belief change process into a life-skill your client’s can use over and over!
This course is ICF approved, providing 20 interactive class hours and 5 self-study/homework hours.
1 single payment of the full course purchase price.
Followed by 4 payments of $230 monthly. Total purchase price, $1217.
We use PayPal to process both Credit Card and PayPal transactions – No PayPal account is required.
These are the basic requirements for this course:
To maximize the learning and practice benefits of this course, you will be paired with a class colleague for some of the out-of-class assignments and paired with one or more classmates for several in-class assignments. You will be working with people from all over the world and you are expected to be a respectful and interactive participant in these exercise opportunities. Homework is required, and rest assured, it’s designed with your busy lifestyle in mind.
During class you will be called upon for your thoughts, experiences, questions, opinions, and to engage in the class discussion. This is essential to everyone’s learning, and the value you bring benefits us all. You will NEVER be ‘called out’, but there will be times you will be appropriately ‘called upon’. Please be prepared to engage and participate.
You must attend all classes live, and be an active participant, in order to graduate. If you must miss a class, no problem! You will need to complete a missed class report and attend one of the available ‘Make-up’ days. You can exercise this option for up to two (2) missed classes during this course without it impacting your graduation. Missing more than 2 classes requires a full or partial retake of the course, (no additional charge), in order to receive your diploma. Our attendance requirements align to the International Coach Federation requirements to ensure every students ability to easily apply their learning to their credentialing process, if they so choose that path. Please speak with one of our student advisors if you have any additional questions about our attendance policy.
The coaching session requirement for this course mandatory for graduation. You will be given full instructions in class and have ample training and practice before this is due. Failure to turn this in, or to score below the minimum standard of coaching skill, will result in the inability to pass the course successfully. You will be delighted to discover that the Impact Coaching Academy training prepares you to far surpass the minimum requirement for graduation.
This course does include a written final exam. This multiple choice, online exam is required for graduation. Details will be given in class.
You will be asked to affirm your willingness to participate under the guidelines of Impact Coaching Academy’s “Policies and Procedures” and “Participation Agreement” before the first class session. It ensures a positive, safe, and enjoyable learning environment for everyone.
- Students must be of the age of majority in their country of residence and have a good working knowledge of English (written and spoken).