IMPACT ADVANCED COACH PROGRAM
ABOUT THIS PROGRAM
What do you need to be an effective, skilled, knowledgeable Coach? Truth is, a lot. That’s why you’ll find that the vast majority of coaches are also life-long learners! That description probably fits you, as well. The ICA Advanced Coach Program is designed with that in mind.
The Advanced Coach Program is for you if you see coaching as a full-time career and know you will be honing your craft throughout its entirety. It’s for you if you know you want the most comprehensive training, the widest varies of options, and deepest levels of support, and the maximum number of continuing education hours already included!
All our programs at Impact Coaching Academy are research based, utilizing all the learning styles and adult learning methods to inform, educate, and involve you in your course and program work. You’ll enjoy the learning from a number of perspectives and across specialties.
This program features hundreds of hours of accredited coach training to choose from. This means you have more choice! Coaching is highly personal; so should your coach training!
You will be confidently equipped you with all you will need. You will graduate with the notable Impact Advanced Coach Certificate and this program will also make receiving your ICF credential much easier, because everything you need to ensure you are qualified to be credentialed as an ICF coach is included!
That means once you have graduated you only need to complete the ICF’s Coach Knowledge Assessment (CKA) and submit an affidavit of coaching experience, along with your application. You will have already completed all the training and mentoring that you need!
• 8 hours live instruction • 2 hours per week • 4 weeks • 4 total classes
You will gain a deep level of understanding how to exemplify the ethical guidelines, in a very practical sense, in your coaching relationships and sessions. You will develop ethical skills through group discussion, homework and practice, while your confidence grows in the area of coaching ethics and conduct.
• 24 hours live instruction • 2 hours per week • 14 weeks • 12 total classes
Learn the skills that determine the level of value and connection in your coaching sessions. It's about the way you show up, how you sustain momentum between sessions, how you maintain your coaching presence in the face of deep emotions, how you listen between the lines and know what to do with what you hear. Your Core Coaching Skills will serve you your entire career!
MISSION, VISION, VALUES, PASSION COACHING
• 8 hours live instruction • 2 hours per week • 5 weeks • 4 total classes
Course description coming soon!
• 24 hours live instruction • 3 hours per week (two 1.5 hr classes) • 10 weeks • 16 total classes
What is it that keeps our clients stuck? There are many things that can contribute, and as we address those things, many of them can be conquered! However, sustainable change within the client involves looking at the client’s beliefs. What do we do about them? In this course you will learn the top human dynamics that underpin the ‘stuckness’ many of our client’s experience.
• 15 hours live instruction • 2 hours per week • 13 weeks • 7 total classes
Impact Coaching Academy’s Group Mentor Coaching Group provides mentoring in a supportive and collaborative environment. This course exceeds the requirements for participants who are preparing to apply to the ICF for their Associate Certified Coach (ACC), or Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credential. This course is also a great option if you are recertifying, and need the required 10 hours of mentoring.
COACHING OBSERVATION LAB
• 10 hours live instruction • 2 hours per week • 9 weeks • 5 total classes
One of the best ways to grow as a coach is to simply take the time to listen. Observe our coaching students as they participate in the Mentor Coaching Program - Listen real coaching sessions, live and uncensored, followed by a debrief with an ICF certified coach.
COACHING OBSERVATION LAB #2
• 10 hours live instruction • 2 hours per week • 9 weeks • 5 total classes
One of the best ways to grow as a coach is to simply take the time to listen. Observe our coaching students as they participate in the Mentor Coaching Program – Listen real coaching sessions, live and uncensored, followed by a debrief with an ICF certified coach.
BONUS! BUSINESS BUILDING JUMPSTART
• Self-Study Course • 4 hours • 4 one-hour recordings
Our flagship Business Building program helps set your business foundation and quickly launch your coaching career. This results-driven program is for both new and veteran coaches who want to set a solid foundation for their business and get off to a quick start, generating income immediately. By the end of this course you will have identified your niche market and ideal client, as well as creating your Coaching Business Model and 12 Month Revenue Plan.
CHOOSE TWO NICHE COACHING CLASSES:
Each niche: • 24 hrs live instruction • 3 hrs per week (two 1.5 hour classes) • 10 weeks • 16 classes
PROGRAM LEARNING HIGHLIGHTS
Learning highlights include:
- How to begin and end coaching sessions that rock!
- How to begin and end coaching relationships that lead to referrals and rave reviews.
- Learn the real reason that being ‘helpful’ isn’t all that helpful in coaching.
- Explore the difference between asking hard questions and asking powerfully reorienting questions.
- Discover how to prepare for the unexpected in any coaching session.
- How to avoid conflicts of interest and what to do when they happen.
- Learn how to get out of your own way, beyond your own fears, to make your impact in the world.
- Learn the Core Coaching Skills necessary for every coaching method to actually work.
And so much more….
Additional benefits include:
- Save ($) in tuition versus a la carte training and additional Continuing Education Units.
- Save hundreds of dollars when applying for your ICF Credential.
- No need for external Mentor Coaching at an additional cost – It is included in this program.
- No need to submit additional recordings and transcripts with your ICF application – You will have done that and been evaluated within this program.
These live courses are ICF approved, providing 147 interactive class hours and 35 self-study/homework hours.
This course package saves you over $2400!
Total purchase price for these courses if purchased individually: $11,870.
1 single payment of the full course purchase price.
Followed by 17 payments of $475.82 monthly. Total purchase price, $9589.
We use PayPal to process both Credit Card and PayPal transactions – No PayPal account is required.
The included courses are live teleclasses, and easily accessible to students around the world with nothing more than a phone, computer, or Wi-Fi mobile device. A few clicks of the buttons and you’re instantly connected live, in real-time, with fellow students from around the world. The ease of the teleclass structure makes for a rich and diverse learning environment. Our live teleclasses are created using proven instructional design standards, and they are infused with interaction, delivery, and engagement that support all learning styles.
There will be homework between classes. The self-study and homework portion of this program is essential to your learning success. Several of the assignments, both in and out of class, will involve working with your fellow classmates. This creates a safe learning and practice space with people on a similar journey.
You will be required to turn in a sample coaching session for instructor review. Full details will be provided in class, including some recording tips to make this simple and easy.
You will be asked to draft a working coaching agreement and welcome packet/media. This will be explained in class and is necessary for class exercises (this can be a simple word document and is assigned as homework between sessions).
Your course also includes access to an entire set of audio files, a manual, and additional resources to support your learning.
As you invest in your learning you may discover that you need a little extra support – that’s great! It’s very normal and expected. With this in mind, remember that if you need any extra connection, you are encouraged to set a private appointment with your instructor, our Director of Student Affairs, or any one of our support team. Contact Us – We are here for YOU!
In addition to compliance with the attendance, homework and participation requirements of each of the courses included in this program (see the individual class links for information), candidates for the ‘ICA Certificate of Professional Coaching’ will also be required to submit the following (full instructions and details will be given in class):
- 1 additional coaching demonstration session that meets the minimum passing level for Core Coaching Skills.
- An affidavit of coaching experience that attests to coaching a minimum of 5 different people and having conducted a minimum of 8 total coaching sessions.
- Pass a separate online, multiple-choice Impact Certificate Exam.
- Personal interview with Impact senior staff.
The included courses are primarily for beginning coaches, so the prerequisites are minimal.
- While it is valuable to complete Ethics and Conduct first, you are welcome to take the courses at any time, regardless of the order in which the classes are scheduled.
- Students must be of the age of majority in their country of residence and have a good working knowledge of English (written and spoken).