IMPACT PROFESSIONAL COACH PROGRAM
ABOUT THIS PROGRAM
Here at Impact Coaching Academy we know how to equip and empower coaches who are just starting out, those who want to move toward a certificate program, and those who want to do it all while they align themselves with the standards and requirements that the International Coach Federation expects from its credentialed coaches. While we meet, or exceed, those standards across all our coach training courses, the Impact Professional Coach Program is a concise path to help you move forward towards an ICF-ACC designation, and earn ALSO you the notable Impact Professional Coach Certificate!
You may have experience in related helping professions, or you may not, but you know in your heart this is the time to pursue formal coach training, certification, and possibly your ICF credential.
You are drawn to coaching because you have a deep desire to help people, and an innate sense that you want to make a lasting impact in the lives of others. We ‘get you’ and we’re ready to support you getting exactly where you want to be!
The Impact Professional Coach Program is the everything you need, everything you want, and more. The program includes the following individual courses:
- Ethics and Conduct for Coaches – The foundational standards to grow from.
- Core Coaching Skills – The career defining skills for maximum value delivery.
- Mastering Belief Roadblocks I – We all get stuck, this course teaches advanced ‘un-sticking’!
- Mission/Vision/Values/Passion Coaching – Get your client out of the “Just Fix-It” mindset!
- Group Mentoring – Meeting all your ICF mentoring requirements at no additional cost.
ETHICS AND CONDUCT FOR PROFESSIONAL COACHES
• 10 hours live instruction • 2.5 hours per class • 4 weeks • 4 total classes
You will gain a deep level of understanding how to exemplify the ethical guidelines, in a very practical sense, in your coaching relationships and sessions. You will develop ethical skills through group discussion, homework and practice, while your confidence grows in the area of coaching ethics and conduct.
• 25 hours live instruction • 2.5 hours per class • 12 weeks • 10 total classes
Learn the skills that determine the level of value and connection in your coaching sessions. It's about the way you show up, how you sustain momentum between sessions, how you maintain your coaching presence in the face of deep emotions, how you listen between the lines and know what to do with what you hear. Your Core Coaching Skills will serve you your entire career!
MISSION, VISION, VALUES, PASSION COACHING
• 8 hours live instruction • 2 hours per week • 4 weeks • 4 total classes
Live your authentic life. A life that's true to yourself. The consequences of not living your authentic life can be disastrous. Mission, Vision, Values, Passion is a coaching process that works from the foundation up! Clients want you to "just-fix-it" - You know better. Become an MVVP Coach and prepare for these deeper conversations in your sessions - and in your own life!
MASTERING BELIEF ROADBLOCKS - 101
• 8 hours live instruction • 2 hours per week • 4 weeks • 4 total classes
The late Thomas Leonard asked, “Why do we do what we do, and don’t do what we could?” Why can people put in the effort to finish a project in one long night, but not put in the pre-effort to plan?, How can we lead at work, but not lead ourselves away from the cookie aisle? Discover how conflicting beliefs create a ‘stuck-ness’ for most people, and how it’s a normal, manageable, and an essential part to effective coaching.
• 15 hours live instruction • 2 hours per week • 13 weeks • 7 total classes
Impact Coaching Academy’s Group Mentor Coaching Group provides mentoring in a supportive and collaborative environment. This course exceeds the requirements for participants who are preparing to apply to the ICF for their Associate Certified Coach (ACC), or Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credential. This course is also a great option if you are re-certifying, and need the required 10 hours of mentoring.
BONUS! BUSINESS BUILDING JUMPSTART
• Self-Study Course • 4+ hours • immediate access recordings
Our flagship Business Building program helps set your business foundation and quickly launch your coaching career. This results-driven program is for both new and veteran coaches who want to set a solid foundation for their business and get off to a quick start, generating income immediately. By the end of this course you will have identified your niche market and ideal client, as well as creating your Coaching Business Model and 12 Month Revenue Plan.
PROGRAM LEARNING HIGHLIGHTS
Learning highlights include:
- How to begin and end coaching sessions that rock!
- How to prepare for the unexpected in coaching.
- When to refer to a therapist or other helping professional.
- How to set healthy boundaries with clients.
- How to ask questions that will cause your clients to catch their breath.
- How to observe a coaching session and know what’s happening within 1 minute!
- What it looks like when a client is truly stuck, and how to get them un-stuck fast.
- How to avoid conflicts of interest and what to do if one happens.
- How to design a solid coaching environment for yourself and for your client!
- Everything you need to successfully pass the ICF Coach Knowledge Exam.
And so much more….
You’ll also enjoy:
- FREE – Special Make-up Days for missed classwork and deepen learning – complimentary for program participants.
- BONUS – The Business Building Jump-Start eCourse – get clear about your first business moves!
These live courses are ICF approved, providing 48 interactive class hours and 12 self-study/homework hours.
This course package is a huge savings over the individual course prices!
1 single payment of the full course purchase price.
Followed by 12 payments of $240 monthly. Total purchase price, $3600.
We use PayPal to process both Credit Card and PayPal transactions – No PayPal account is required.
This is a comprehensive program that consists of several individual courses. Each course has its own requirements for graduation. All courses must be completed at graduate standing to earn the IAC Professional Coach designation. There is no time limit in which you must take, or complete, your program. Typical progression takes between 9-12 months, though the program is designed to have you working and earning as a coach prior to graduation.
The included courses are live teleclasses, and easily accessible to students around the world with nothing more than a phone, computer, or Wi-Fi mobile device. A few clicks of the buttons and you’re instantly connected live, in real-time, with fellow students from around the world. The ease of the teleclass structure makes for a rich and diverse learning environment. Our live teleclasses are created using proven instructional design standards, and they are infused with interaction, delivery, and engagement that support all learning styles.
There will be homework between classes. The self-study and homework portion of this program is essential to your learning success. Several of the assignments, both in and out of class, will involve working with your fellow classmates. This creates a safe learning and practice space with people on a similar journey.
You will be required to turn in a sample coaching session for instructor review. Full details will be provided in class, including some recording tips to make this simple and easy.
You will be asked to draft a working coaching agreement and welcome packet/media. This will be explained in class and is necessary for class exercises (this can be a simple word document and is assigned as homework between sessions).
Your course also includes access to an entire set of audio files, a manual, and additional resources to support your learning.
As you invest in your learning you may discover that you need a little extra support – that’s great! It’s very normal and expected. With this in mind, remember that if you need any extra connection, you are encouraged to set a private appointment with your instructor, our Director of Student Affairs, or any one of our support team. Contact Us – We are here for YOU!
See each individual course for its specific completion requirements. General requirements to complete the certificate program include: Submission of a passing level coaching session, (audio, to be observed and scored by the schools Managing Partners), a letter of recommendation from one peer who has heard you coach, a letter of recommendation from one instructor who has heard you coach, and a letter of recommendation from one client you have coached. In addition, you will need to submit an affidavit stating you have coached a minimum of 6 people, (NOT classmates or as part of class practice or homework), and coached a minimum of 12 total sessions at the time of program completion, (sessions must have been completed since entry into the program).
The included courses are primarily for beginning coaches, so the prerequisites are minimal.
- Ethics and Conduct for Coaches, Core Coaching Skills, and the Coaching Observation Lab must be completed prior to, or with minimal overlap to, participation in Group Mentoring.
- There are no prerequisites for The Impact VIP Mastermind, the Mission/Vision/Values/Passion eCourse, or the Business Building Jump-Start eCourse.
- Students must be of the age of majority in their country of residence and have a good working knowledge of English (written and spoken).