These policies will make it clear to you how we use your data, and how you can access it.
If you do not agree with this policy, you have the option to not use our products or services or any aspect of our business. As an educational institution, your data is necessary for Impact to maintain your records.
Data Collected and Received by Impact
Personally Identifiable Information
We collect personally identifiable information in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when a user registers on our website, requests our service, fills out a form related to our products, purchases a product, or requests for support.
You may be asked for your name, email address, billing information only when it is appropriate. We only collect personally identifiable information if you voluntarily submit it to us. You can refuse to supply such information, but doing so might prevent you from engaging in our courses and programs.
We do not and will not sell your personal information to third parties. That’s just wrong.
Non-Personal Identifiable Information
We may collect non-personal identifiable information about users whenever they interact with us. The non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the device being used to access our site, and technical information such as the operating system or other similar information when a user visits our site.
We use this information to serve you better. The extent of information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access our website. Example: Some page designs don’t work on certain browsers, and the system automatically changes the format to accommodate a particular browser.
Impact Coaching Academy and certain 3rd-party applications enabled by Impact use “cookies” to enhance your experience.
These cookies are used to store information such as products in your cart, trigger for push notifications, the courses in which you are currently enrolled, and the infamous Google analytics tracking information.
Your web browser places cookies on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about your activities or preferences. If you do not wish to accept cookies in connection with Impact, you will need to delete and block or disable cookies via your browser settings. Please note that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of certain Impact services or notifications.
How We Use Collected Data
Impact Coaching Academy always maintains that you, as the owner, are the primary controller of your data. We only process this data. We collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize your experience: Courses in which you are enrolled (visible to you in your “My Courses tab in your member center), Purchases you have made (visible in your My Purchases tab in your Member Center), etc. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how users as a group use the services and resources provided by Impact.
- To improve Impact: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other feature: To send you the information you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of your interest. For example, when you raise a support or class question you will receive emails from our customer support specialist, or the instructor from your current course, or when you opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- As required by applicable law, legal process or regulation: For Billing, account management, and other administrative matters or for investigative and preventive measures against site abuse.
If we want to use your information for a specific purpose not listed above, we will always ask for your consent. For example, we may publish testimonials or feature customer stories to promote our products or services. We will always ask for consent prior to posting any information for promotional purposes.
Sharing and Disclosure of Information
Impact Coaching Academy will disclose or share your information only under the below circumstances:
- User’s Request: Impact will share your data with YOU based on your request and instructions.
- Legal Compliance: If requested by a legal authority, Impact may disclose your information that we determine to be in accordance or required by any applicable law.
- Enforcement: Impact also reserves the right to disclose user information to investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, suspected fraud, or situations involving a physical threat to any such persons.
- Consent: WisdmLabs may share your information with other 3rd party services only when we have your consent to do so. It is a part of running a website that has many moving parts (purchases, classes, events) – See the next point.
- Third Party Service Providers and Partners: Impact works with third-party service providers and partners to provide payment processing, analysis, and other services, which may require them to access or use your information. If a service provider needs to access your information to perform services, they do so under instruction from Impact, including abiding by policies and procedures designed to protect your information. To Impact’s knowledge, our 3rd party Service Providers and Partners are in compliance with GDPR. Please email us for additional information. Please check below for a list of WisdmLabs’ partners:
6. For our Services: We require our employees to have access to systems which store and process your data. This primarily serves the purpose of problem diagnostic or troubleshooting. For example, in order to diagnose a problem you may have with our services, our employees may need access to your data. All employees are prohibited from viewing your data for any reasons unless absolutely necessary to do so.
You, at any time, may request the deletion of your personal data. You may email email@example.com to request data deletion. Data deletion results in the removal of your account, and the corresponding data. Understand that deleting your account removes your ability to take further courses with Impact, and removes your course history. See below.
We may be unable to delete your data for certain reasons:
- While you are attending classes: Your data is imperative for us to keep track of where you are in your current courses. Receiving certificates and proof of attendance is impossible without your data.
- For the continued storage of your records: We are often asked to verify your course attendance when you submit to Coaching bodies, such as the ICF. If we remove your data after you complete your courses, we cannot offer verification to these governing bodies.
- In matters of dispute: In case of legal disputes, we can refuse the deletion of your data, until the dispute is resolved and a satisfactory conclusion has been drawn.
EU Users have certain statutory rights in relation to their personal data. Users may have the right to request or delete any personal information stored on IMpact’s website. Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
PO BOX 190
Sumas, WA 98295