The term ‘Impact Coaching Academy’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Payment plans for courses are provided for your convenience. Understand that diplomas for courses finished can not be issued until the payment plan is completed.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The United States of America.
Enrollment and Payment Policies
a. Enrolling in Courses
Prior to beginning any course, full payment or a payment plan must be in place plan to cover thecourse tuition. Students are required to register for a course using Impact’s online registration process.
Payment may be made in a single installment or via a payment plan. Students who register for a payment plan agree to:
- Pay the amount of the tuition in full, as specified under the terms of the payment plan;
- Incur an administration fee of $25 per payment (not including the first payment), which is
amortized over the entire payment plan. Example: Course tuition of $2197 that is paid over 6 installments incurs an administration fee of $125 (5 times $25), which is added to the tuition (for a total of $2322) and is then divided by 6 monthly payments of $387.
All tuition is in USD.
Students who establish a payment plan and pay for their courses using a debit or credit card should anticipate that the payments will be automatically withdrawn on the same day each month until full payment is made.
b. Payment Options
Students may pay for their course online using Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express, as well as PayPal for both single payments and a payment plan.
NOTE: Payments will automatically be deducted from your chosen method of payment each month on the anniversary of your first payment until your payment plan has been discharged and paid in full. It is your responsibility to ensure your chosen method of payment has sufficient funds available for each monthly payment you have committed to pay.
c. Delinquent Accounts
Should an account become delinquent or should the merchant account company not be able to process
your monthly payment automatically, Impact reserves the right to take any or all of the following actions:
- Assess a monthly late fee of $25 per late payment.
- Require full and immediate payment of any outstanding tuition balance owed by the Student.
iii. Withhold the certificate of completion until all tuition and course costs are fully paid. iv.Withdraw the student from the training program with forfeiture of monies paid to date.
v. Submit the student’s outstanding balance to an agency for collection after 3 months of non-payment.Accounts are deemed to be delinquent if payment has not been received 10 days or more after the payment due date.
d. Cancellation Policy
i. Live Tele-Class
Students who have registered for a live tele-class course may cancel their reservation without penalty within 14 days of course registration (payment), as long as the course has not started and the student has not accessed the training page or downloaded any course materials.
Students have the option of either receiving a full refund or applying the credit paid to another course or subsequent session of the same course. Students wishing to receive a refund should email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will be processed within 2 weeks of receipt of the written request that has been approved.
Impact will work with students dealing with unforeseen personal circumstances who would like to continue their training at a later date, allowing the student to transfer the registration to a later session of the course.
Refunds are not available for books or course manuals which have been shipped or provided to the student electronically.
In the event that Impact must cancel a course due to lack of enrollment, every effort will be made to place the student in a later offering of the course, and transfer the tuition to that course. No course refund will be made available.
ii. Self-Paced Study Courses
Students who have enrolled in Impact’s self-paced study courses are not entitled to a refund of course costs. All self-paced course tuition is non-refundable.