Welcome to Impact!
Also, as part of our commitment to you, you will also see various policies that guide us here at Impact and our interactions with you. By abiding by these promises to you, we aim to create an enjoyable and positive experience for you on our website.
We believe that Impact Coaching Academy is a community for growth and development, and we are committed to providing you with the tools and resources to help you achieve your goals. As you explore Impact and take part in our offerings, we hope you will find everything you need to thrive in our community.
Thank you for being a part of the Impact Coaching Academy community.
Website Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website that are not the property of, or licensed to Impact are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we fully endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the totality of the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The United States of America.
Disability, Discrimination & DEIJ Statement
At Impact Coaching Academy, we believe that diversity, equity, inclusion, and justice are essential to our mission’s success and our community’s growth. We are committed to fostering a culture of respect, inclusivity, and belonging for all individuals, regardless of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, ability, or any other personal characteristic.
We recognize that diversity has power and brings unique perspectives, skills, and experiences to the table. We believe that by creating a diverse and inclusive environment, we can inspire individuals to reach their full potential and positively impact the world.
We are dedicated to continuously educating ourselves and taking action to address systemic issues of bias and inequality within our organization and the coaching industry as a whole. We stand in solidarity with marginalized communities and strive to be active allies in the fight for justice and equality.
It is the policy of Impact Coaching Academy that:
- Recruitment and hiring procedures do not discriminate against individuals based on their race, age, religion, color, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
- All personnel are expected to treat employees and participants equally, and not discriminate against them based on their race, age, religion, color, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
- Our organization welcomes individuals from all backgrounds to participate, irrespective of their race, age, religion, color, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
- Our workplace, learning environment, and all other activities should be free from discrimination and harassment. This includes any form of discrimination or harassment based on race, age, religion, color, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or veteran status. Our organization has a zero-tolerance policy for any behavior that unreasonably interferes with an individual’s ability to learn or work in a safe and welcoming environment, regardless of the status or position of the individual engaging in such behavior. This policy applies to all employees, students, volunteers, contractors, visitors, and vendors.
Participants who wish to report discrimination are encouraged to follow the grievance policy outlined on this page. Impact Coaching Academy will promptly investigate all claims and reports of inappropriate conduct.
Statement on Ethics, Integrity and Transparency
As a provider accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF), our organization is dedicated to following and promoting the ICF Code of Ethics. This code outlines the core values, ethical principles, and expected standards of conduct for all ICF professionals. Adhering to these ethical standards is a crucial component of the ICF’s core coaching competencies. You can learn more about the ICF Code of Ethics by visiting their website.
Moreover, Impact Coaching Academy is committed to conducting ourselves with honesty and openness. We hold ourselves and our participants to the highest standards of integrity and strive to be transparent in all our dealings, including clearly outlining the measures we take to ensure that our programs are ethically sound. We reject any unethical sales tactics and work to provide a fair and honest sales process. Additionally, we are dedicated to providing reasonably priced programs that are accessible to everyone, while maintaining high quality standards in coaching education.
General Disability Policy
Impact Coaching Academy is dedicated to supporting individuals with disabilities and ensuring that they have access to reasonable accommodations. Our organization prohibits discrimination based on disability and provides equal opportunities for all qualified individuals with disabilities. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations in accordance with all applicable local, state/territorial, and federal laws. If individuals have any questions about this policy or require accommodations, they can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our objective is to create a learning environment that caters to the needs of each student individually. We are capable of accommodating various learning disabilities to enhance the accessibility of our program. To determine if we can meet your requirements, please contact us at email@example.com before enrolling.
Participants who wish to report discrimination are encouraged to follow the grievance policy outlined on this page. We will promptly investigate all claims and reports of inappropriate conduct.
Enrolling in our program demands complete dedication from all participants. By registering for this course, individuals commit to being entirely present during all sessions and contributing to the best of their capabilities. This involves punctuality, complying with the code of conduct, and actively participating in course activities.
Attending all course meetings is essential to ensure you receive the minimum required training hours for certification. If you encounter an emergency or fall sick and cannot attend a coaching session, please notify your instructor and email firstname.lastname@example.org without delay. To compensate for the missed session, you will need to review the session recording, complete the session materials, and arrange a coaching session outside the live session.
If you are unable to attend more than 10 hours of the course, you can opt to pay for additional instruction to cover the missed material with your instructor or register for another course. Missing more than 4 hours of mentor coaching requires you to arrange and pay for individual mentor coaching sessions to satisfy the 10 hours of mentor coaching required by the International Coaching Federation.
Requests to deviate from this policy will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis and must be submitted in writing to both the instructor and email@example.com.
We aim to provide our participants with an interactive and engaging learning experience, which is why it is essential that you take part in all course activities, such as engaging in dialogues with your instructor and peers, mock coaching activities, and experiential learning exercises. If you are unable to participate in an activity, please inform your instructor promptly. You can refer to the code of conduct for more information.
Code of Conduct
All participants are required to maintain a professional demeanor throughout the duration of the program. This includes, but is not restricted to, the following:
- Being punctual for all scheduled sessions.
- Attending all live sessions and mentor coaching sessions as scheduled.
- Keeping your camera turned on during virtual live sessions.
- Taking an active part in all sessions and mentor coaching sessions, which includes being adequately prepared, actively participating in discussions and activities, taking responsibility for your learning, and making contributions to the learning of others.
- Taking part in discussions with honesty and integrity.
- Being considerate of fellow participants and instructors, which includes silencing your mobile phone, avoiding texting, and refraining from other disruptive behaviors.
If you have partially completed a course at Impact Coaching Academy, you may be eligible to receive credit for the hours of curriculum received. The number of hours credited will depend on the amount of curriculum received. To inquire about receiving partial credit for a course you are currently or were previously enrolled in, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days after the course has ended. In your email, please include the course details, the number of hours of credit you are requesting, and any other pertinent information. If your request is approved, you will receive a certificate of credit that shows the number of training hours completed.
Registration for our courses is based on a first-come, first-served basis and will be confirmed upon receipt of full payment or the initial deposit of an approved payment plan. Payments can be made using either a major credit card or PayPal, with all transactions conducted in US dollars.
Payment plans for courses are provided for your convenience. Please understand that diplomas for full programs will not be issued until the payment plan is completed. Individual course certificates are accessible at the conclusion of the said course but are not considered valid until the last installment of any outstanding payment plan.
Impact will work with students dealing with unforeseen personal circumstances who would like to continue their training at a later date, allowing the student to transfer the registration to a later session of the course. In the event that Impact must cancel a course due to lack of enrollment, every effort will be made to place the student in a later offering of the course, and transfer the tuition to that course.
Refunds are not available for books, course manuals, or self-paced study courses which have been shipped or provided to the student electronically.
Should an account become delinquent or should the merchant account company not be able to process your monthly payment automatically, Impact reserves the right to take any or all of the following actions:
- Assess a monthly late fee of $25 per late payment.
- Require the full and immediate payment of any outstanding tuition balance owed by the Student.
- Withhold the certificate of completion until all tuition and course costs are fully paid.
- Withdraw the student from the training program with forfeiture of monies paid to date.
- Submit the student’s outstanding balance to an agency for collection after 3 months of non-payment.
Accounts are deemed to be delinquent if payment has not been received 10 days or more after the payment due date.
Transfer Of Credit Policy
Should you have finished a Level 1 program at a different organization, we will credit the hours you have completed towards your Level 2 program. To do this, you must furnish documentation of your Level 1 completion, such as the organization, the number of hours you finished, a certificate of completion, and contact details for the organization or trainer. Additional information or documentation may be requested as needed. For further inquiries, please email email@example.com.
It’s crucial that you attend all course meetings to complete the required training hours for certification. In case of an emergency or illness that prevents you from attending a coaching session, please inform your instructor and firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. You must go through the session materials, review the session recording, and complete a coaching session outside the live session to compensate for the missed session.
If you miss more than 10 hours of the course, you can either work with the instructor to cover the missed material at your own cost or register for another course. For missing more than 4 hours of mentor coaching, you need to arrange and pay for individual mentor coaching sessions to fulfill the International Coaching Federation requirements of 10 hours of mentor coaching.
This policy is subject to petitions on a case-by-case basis, and you must submit your request in writing to the instructor and Impact Coaching Academy.