- This event has passed.
ADD – ADHD Coaching
June 19, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am UTC-7
Next Course Begins: June 19th
- 4 two-hour live weekly classes.
- 4 week course.
- Connect via phone, Skype or web interface
- Your instructor: Tereasa Jones
ABOUT THIS COURSE
COURSE LEARNING HIGHLIGHTS
- Learn to better negotiate their relationships (love partnership, family, friends, work).
- Identify their strengths so they can gain confidence.
- Identify personal challenges and establish processes to overcome and manage them.
- Develop personal awareness, responsibility, and self-regulation.
- Develop good social and communication skills.
- Understand and develop good boundaries.
- Create customized systems that help them stay on track to achieve their goals.
- Improve consistency and effectiveness in their day-to-day tasks.
- Experience accountability and be committed to action.
1 single payment of the full course purchase price.
Followed by 1 monthly payment of $300. Total purchase price, $597.
We use PayPal to process both Credit Card and PayPal transactions – No PayPal account is required.
- Graduation from Impact’s Core Coaching Skills and Ethics and Conduct, or another Coaching institution equivalent of basic coaching and ethics, preferably taking into consideration the ICF guidelines for coaching and ethics.
- Students must be of the age of majority in their country of residence and have a good working knowledge of English (written and spoken).