Core Coaching Skills
February 29 @ 11:00 am - 1:30 pm PST
CORE COACHING SKILLS
Next Course Begins: February 29th
11:00 am Pacific, Saturdays
- 10 two-hour, thirty minute live weekly classes.
- [02/29], [03/07], [03/14], [03/21], [03/28], [04/04], [04/18], [04/28], [05/02], [05/09]
- Connect via phone, Skype or web interface
- Your instructor: Terri Hase
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Class Sample – Click play to listen!
COURSE LEARNING HIGHLIGHTS
- The Core Competencies as set out by the International Coach Federation
- What true coaching presence and what it’s not.
- Handling the most difficult coaching conversations with ease
- Expanding your listening to a tri-plex approach
- How to leverage your client’s insights into sustainable action
- How to Start a Coaching session that leads to authentic coaching partnership
- How to understand the flow and format of the competencies as a road-map
- Asking powerful questions that go way beyond being interesting and clever
- Detecting when a mis-step has occurred and how to recover quickly
- The three questions you must answer before the client hires you
- How to leverage your life experience into dynamic coaching skills
- How to create accountability for your client, even if you’re uncomfortable with accountability!
And much more….
1 single payment of the full course purchase price.
Followed by 3 payments of $433 monthly. Total purchase price, $1799.
We use PayPal to process both Credit Card and PayPal transactions – No PayPal account is required.
Need to connect? Questions? Options? Let’s talk!
Request to speak with a Student Advisor.
- While it is valuable to have completed Ethics and Conduct first, you are welcome to take this course at any time, provided you are also registered for the co-requisite course Ethics and Conduct for Coaches, regardless of the order in which the classes are scheduled.
- Students must be of the age of majority in their country of residence and have a good working knowledge of English (written and spoken).