- This event has passed.
July 2, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
New Course Coming Soon!
- 3 two-hour live classes, once weekly.
- 3 week course.
- Connect via phone, Skype or web interface.
- Your instructor: Lee Baucom
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Couple and Relationship Coaching are popular areas of specialty for coaches. And with so many struggling relationships, there are ample opportunities to work with clients.
Couples coaching can be with one or both people in the relationship. Important skills include conflict resolution and relationship building. Often, the coaching is not just about resolving a crisis. It can be a powerful tool to help people build a great relationship. A significant difference between individual and couple coaching is focus on the relationship as the “client,” which is why specific training is so important.
Impact’s Couples Coaching is designed to provide you with the skill set and qualifications to coach couples effectively and safely!
COURSE LEARNING HIGHLIGHTS
- A theory base for working with relationships (with one person) and with couples.
- The difference between couples coaching and couples therapy.
- Why the focus shifts from the individual to the relationship.
- How to help couples through conflicts and stuck points.
- How to help couples shift from an “okay” relationship to a strong and treasured relationship.
- How to create a coaching contract that focuses on the relationship.
- Tools and resources, along with homework assignments, you can provide to your clients.
- How to layer individual coaching and relationship coaching, so one benefits the other.
- How to assess when couples are not ready for coaching and may need other assistance.
- How to market your Relationship and Couples Coaching practice.
This course is ICF approved, providing 6 interactive class hours and 4 self-study/homework hours.
1 single payment of the full course purchase price.
Followed by 1 payments of $250 monthly. Total purchase price, $500.
We use PayPal to process both Credit Card and PayPal transactions – No PayPal account is required.
- Students must be of the age of majority in their country of residence and have a good working knowledge of English (written and spoken).