Mastering Belief Roadblocks 101
November 6 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am PDT
MASTERING BELIEF ROADBLOCKS 101
Next Class Begins: November 6th
9:00 am Pacific
- Four, 2.5hr, live classes, weekly.
- [11/06], [11/13], [11/21], [12/24]
- Easy connection via Zoom on computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Your instructor: Terri Hase
ABOUT THIS COURSE
COURSE LEARNING HIGHLIGHTS
- Why inviting a client to ‘change their mind’ is an essential coaching skill.
- How to invite a client to challenge their own thinking.
- How your client’s beliefs got to be default thinking in the first place.
- The physiological process involved in changing a mind.
- The top recurring human thought patterns that block our client’s forward momentum.
- Scientifically supported processes for addressing limiting, or negative, beliefs.
- How to provide grounded reassurance to your client’s around their blocks.
- How to remain un-attached to the client needing to change their thinking to ‘your way.’
- How to turn the belief change process into a life-skill your client’s can use over and over!
This course is ICF approved, providing 10 interactive class hours and 2 self-study/homework hours.
1 single payment of the full course purchase price.
Followed by 1 payment of $300 monthly. Total purchase price, $597.
We use PayPal to process both Credit Card and PayPal transactions – No PayPal account is required.
- Students must be of the age of majority in their country of residence and have a good working knowledge of English (written and spoken).