- This event has passed.
September 23, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 am
Next Course Begins: TBA
- 16 1.5 hour live weekly classes, Mondays and Thursdays
- 10 week course (8 weeks on, 2 weeks off)
- [9/24, 9/27] [10/1, 10/4] [10/15, 10/18] [10/22, 10/25] [10/29, 11/1] [11/5, 11/8] [11/12, 11/15] [11/26, 11/29]
- Connect via phone, Skype or web interface
- Your instructor: Frankie Doiron
ABOUT THIS COURSE
- Focus on understanding themselves first (what they want, what their values are, their life vision, what their relationship and emotional needs are, etc.)
- Search for a partner who is highly aligned with the above, and who, because of that, is a great fit for them
- Take it slow. There is never a reason to rush into any relationship. Time reveals all, so what`s the hurry?
COURSE LEARNING HIGHLIGHTS
- Our training objectives focus on the application of International Coach Federation (ICF) Core Competencies within the framework of coaching the singles’ client.
- You will learn everything you will need to provide a high calibre coaching experience to your clients, using proven coaching competencies, methodologies and processes needed to help your clients achieve measurable results.
- By the time you graduate and earn your Certified Singles Relationship Coach credential, you will have gained the knowledge, tools, techniques and confidence to begin coaching singles immediately.
1 single payment of the full course purchase price.
Followed by 3 payments of $433 monthly. Total purchase price, $1799.
We use PayPal to process both Credit Card and PayPal transactions – No PayPal account is required.
- This is an advanced level of coach training and Student must be a Certified Life Coach or be enrolled in ICA’s Life Coach training program, or an equivalent course.
- Students must be of the age of majority in their country of residence and have a good working knowledge of English (written and spoken).