- This event has passed.
September 24, 2018 @ 12:00 am - 1:30 am UTC+8
Next Course Begins Soon!
- 3 two-hour live weekly classes.
- 3 week course.
- Connect via phone, Skype or web interface
- Your instructor: Frankie Doiron
ABOUT THIS COURSE
- Focus on understanding themselves first (what they want, what their values are, their life vision, what their relationship and emotional needs are, etc.)
- Search for a partner who is highly aligned with the above, and who, because of that, is a great fit for them
- Take it slow. There is never a reason to rush into any relationship. Time reveals all, so what`s the hurry?
COURSE LEARNING HIGHLIGHTS
- Our training objectives focus on the application of International Coach Federation (ICF) Core Competencies within the framework of coaching the singles’ client.
- You will learn everything you will need to provide a high calibre coaching experience to your clients, using proven coaching competencies, methodologies and processes needed to help your clients achieve measurable results.
- By the time you graduate and earn your Certified Singles Relationship Coach credential, you will have gained the knowledge, tools, techniques and confidence to begin coaching singles immediately.
This course is ICF approved, providing 6 interactive class hours and 4 self-study/homework hours.
1 single payment of the full course purchase price.
Followed by 1 monthly payment of $250 monthly. Total purchase price, $500.
We use PayPal to process both Credit Card and PayPal transactions – No PayPal account is required.
- This is an advanced level of coach training and Student must be a Certified Life Coach or be enrolled in ICA’s Life Coach training program, or an equivalent course.
- Students must be of the age of majority in their country of residence and have a good working knowledge of English (written and spoken).