- This event has passed.
September 23 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
Next Course Begins: TBA
- 16 1.5 hour live weekly classes, Mondays and Thursdays
- 10 week course (8 weeks on, 2 weeks off)
- [9/24, 9/27] [10/1, 10/4] [10/15, 10/18] [10/22, 10/25] [10/29, 11/1] [11/5, 11/8] [11/12, 11/15] [11/26, 11/29]
- Connect via phone, Skype or web interface
- Your instructor: Frankie Doiron
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Singles today are challenged to find lasting, loving relationships. Many have tried and failed. Given that 50% of all marriages and over 85% of common-law relationships fail, is there any hope for finding love and happiness? Absolutely! BUT, Singles need to approach their search for a soul mate very differently. They need to:
- Focus on understanding themselves first (what they want, what their values are, their life vision, what their relationship and emotional needs are, etc.)
- Search for a partner who is highly aligned with the above, and who, because of that, is a great fit for them
- Take it slow. There is never a reason to rush into any relationship. Time reveals all, so what`s the hurry?
As a Singles Relationship Coach you will help your clients set the foundation for a great relationship with themselves first, and then with a partner.
ICA`s Singles Relationship Coach training course is an advanced level of coach training that provides you with a comprehensive understanding of the Singles’ market, and equips you with the knowledge, tools and skills to help your single clients achieve the results they want.
Also easy to understand is the core philosophy behind the program. In fact, it’s the core philosophy behind much of the coaching industry itself! Coaching is a partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.
The program includes license and royalty-free client exercises and materials you can use with your singles’ clients immediately.
COURSE LEARNING HIGHLIGHTS
In this course you’ll discover:
- Our training objectives focus on the application of International Coach Federation (ICF) Core Competencies within the framework of coaching the singles’ client.
- You will learn everything you will need to provide a high calibre coaching experience to your clients, using proven coaching competencies, methodologies and processes needed to help your clients achieve measurable results.
- By the time you graduate and earn your Certified Singles Relationship Coach credential, you will have gained the knowledge, tools, techniques and confidence to begin coaching singles immediately.
And much more….
This course is ICF approved, providing 24 interactive class hours and 6 self-study/homework hours.
Reserve your seat now!
1 single payment of the full course purchase price.
Followed by 3 payments of $433 monthly. Total purchase price, $1799.
We use PayPal to process both Credit Card and PayPal transactions – No PayPal account is required.
Need to connect? Questions? Options? Let’s talk!
Request to speak with a Student Advisor.
This live teleclass course is easily accessible to students around the world, with nothing more than a phone, computer, or Wi-Fi mobile device. A few clicks of the buttons and you’re instantly connected live, in real-time, with fellow students from around the world. The ease of the teleclass structure makes for a rich and diverse learning environment. Our live teleclasses are created using proven instructional design standards, and they are infused with interaction, delivery, and engagement that support all learning styles.
Class occurs once a week and is ninety minutes each session. The course meets 16 times over 10 weeks, with occasional adjustments for holidays, and includes 2 designed off-weeks as part of the enhanced learning plan.
You will have homework between classes. The self-study and homework portion of this program is essential to your learning success. Several of the assignments, both in and out of class, will involve working with your fellow classmates. This creates a safe learning and practice space with people on a similar journey.
Your course also includes access to an entire set of audio files, a manual, and additional resources to support your learning.
As you invest in your learning you may discover that you need a little extra support – that’s great! It’s very normal and expected. With this in mind, remember that if you need any extra connection, you are encouraged to set a private appointment with your instructor, our Director of Student Affairs, or any one of our support team. Contact Us – We are here for YOU!
These are the basic requirements for this course:
To maximize the learning and practice benefits of this course, you will be paired with a class colleague for some of the out-of-class assignments and paired with one or more classmates for several in-class assignments. You will be working with people from all over the world and you are expected to be a respectful and interactive participant in these exercise opportunities. Homework is required, and rest assured, it’s designed with your busy lifestyle in mind.
During class you will be called upon for your thoughts, experiences, questions, opinions, and to engage in the class discussion. This is essential to everyone’s learning, and the value you bring benefits us all. You will NEVER be ‘called out’, but there will be times you will be appropriately ‘called upon’. Please be prepared to engage and participate.
You must attend all classes live, and be an active participant, in order to graduate. If you must miss a class, no problem! You will need to complete a missed class report and attend one of the available ‘Make-up’ days. You can exercise this option for up to two (2) missed classes during this course without it impacting your graduation. Missing more than 2 classes requires a full or partial retake of the course, (no additional charge), in order to receive your diploma. Our attendance requirements align to the International Coach Federation requirements to ensure every students ability to easily apply their learning to their credentialing process, if they so choose that path. Please speak with one of our student advisors if you have any additional questions about our attendance policy.
The coaching session requirement for this course mandatory for graduation. You will be given full instructions in class and have ample training and practice before this is due. Failure to turn this in, or to score below the minimum standard of coaching skill, will result in the inability to pass the course successfully. You will be delighted to discover that the Impact Coaching Academy training prepares you to far surpass the minimum requirement for graduation.
This course does include a written final exam. This multiple choice, online exam is required for graduation. Details will be given in class.
You will be asked to affirm your willingness to participate under the guidelines of Impact Coaching Academy’s “Policies and Procedures” and “Participation Agreement” before the first class session. It ensures a positive, safe, and enjoyable learning environment for everyone.
- This is an advanced level of coach training and Student must be a Certified Life Coach or be enrolled in ICA’s Life Coach training program, or an equivalent course.
- Students must be of the age of majority in their country of residence and have a good working knowledge of English (written and spoken).